- I REALLY need to go to Stresa! It doesn't get more idyllic looking than this! Apparently one of the islands even have a casino....!
- It is frankly quite sick how astonishingly beautiful Europe can be. And I am pretty sure people from the Seychelles would agree!
- Milan is hot! Monday it was as hot there as a normal mid-summer day in Sweden, i.e. hottest day of the summer in England.
- The Duomo. Does anyone ever go inside it? Is it pretty? Impressive? Or just simply big and religious...?
- Most of the beauty consultants in La Rinascente were men. Odd. But maybe normal in Italy...
- Even though I only had 1hr of free time before the train I still managed to shop. My excuse is that same clothes are cheaper there than in Geneva (Swiss tax bla bla). Good thing I only go there once a month at most...


No comments:
Post a Comment