Sunday, 17 July 2011

Touchdown Japan - first findings

  • Baseball seems to be the national sport followed by tennis
  • Some people do get close to breaking their necks staring at me
  • I have seen in total 9 foreigners in town this first day
  • I am horrible coping with jet lag
  • I am horrible coping with the weather conditions, cruising between spots of shadow on the streets. However, I am not the only one, all Japanese do it too!
  • Shopping is amazing!
  • Size system is horrible...S/M/L/LL for shoes!! Only 3-4 sizes?? And yes of course, L is nowhere close to fitting my 39's...
  • Going by local bus takes you on a time travel to the 60s (very cute though!), however the air co is from this Millenium and I am extremely thankful for that
  • It actually goes pretty smooth me not speaking Japanese and they not speaking English.

No comments:

Post a Comment